The number one web destination where consumers start their car search are aggregate and information car sites. As a dealer, are you making your cars and trucks easy to find on these third party sites?
Here are top 15 sites according to eBizMBA.
1. Yahoo! Autos
eBizMBA ranks sites based on traffic rankings from Alexa, Compete, and Quantcast.
The sites encompass a wide range of auto information.
- Time to trade up? Learn about selling or trading in your car and how much it’s worth.
- Don’t know which car or truck you want? Research cars and trucks by brand, make, model, style, price, mileage, and features. Compare vehicles by features and price. There is lots of info if you want to dive deeper. You can get tips on fuel economy and the latest car technology. Read car reviews, see photos and videos, and check ratings from actual auto owners. Want to be an expert? You can hear from auto industry professionals, insiders, and mechanics online, in videos, and podcasts.
- How much will it cost? Experiment with cost to own and loan calculators. Determine how much you afford , including purchase price, interest rate, down payment, and monthly loan. Check out auto rebates and incentives that apply to models or your location.
- Settled on that dream car? Find cars and trucks for sale, including new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles.
- Ready to buy? Shop for the lowest price. Get dealers to compete for your business. You may even be able to buy your auto online.